Holy Bribes Batman

Bribes... that is what is needed to get pictures of these boys.

#1. Let's wear your batman shirts since DADDY wants new pictures of you in them.
#2. If you are good we will go to Cici's for dinner.
#3. If you are REALLY good you can "camp" in mommy's bedroom tonight.

The bribes worked. I got this....



I LOVE these freckles but I do wish he would smile for me.




Oh, the attitude...



For this one, I had to let them fill Wyatt's stroller with "really big" rocks so they can throw them in the river.



I can't decide if I like the black and white or color versions better, so you get to see both.




The falls...


2 comments:

  1. i am really loving the style of the batman's against the colorful wall... i am glad you found it! love the pictures of the boys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT photos!!!! I LOVE the "attitude" photo AND I love the last Falls photo with the light shining down. You're VERY talented!

    ReplyDelete